ଏହି ତଥ୍ୟ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website ରୁ ନିଆଯାଇଛି ଆପଣ ଏହି ଲିଙ୍କକୁ କ୍ଲିକ୍ କରି ଦେଖିପାରିବେ
WHO website ରୁ ନିଆଯାଇଥିବା ଲିଙ୍କ୍
Our World in Data ରୁ ନିଆଯାଇଥିବା ଲିଙ୍କ୍
Deaths and Mortality
Data are for the U.S.
- Number of deaths: 2,813,503
- Death rate: 863.8 deaths per 100,000 population
- Life expectancy: 78.6 years
- Infant Mortality rate: 5.79 deaths per 1,000 live births
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
- Heart disease: 647,457
- Cancer: 599,108
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
- Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
- Diabetes: 83,564
- Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672
- Nephritis (Kidney): 50,633
- Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
Here is a list of Top 10 killer death diseases in India:
This amounts to about 24.8% deaths in the country. Although preventable, the disease is killing more people each year. It is surprising that heart diseases in India occur 10-15 years earlier than in the west.
These diseases account for 10.2% deaths in India.
- Tuberculosis(ଟିବି) ଟ୍ୟୁବରକୁଲୋସିସ୍
The disease accounts for 10.1% deaths in the country. It is a contagious disease.
About 9.4% people in India die due to malignant and other tumors/Cancer.
- Undefined Conditions- ଅଜଣାତ
It is sad but true that around 5.3% population in India die due to III defined conditions due to unknown and undetermined.
Disorders related to digestive system accounts to 5.1% of deaths in India.
- Diarrheal Diseases- ଡାଇରିଆ
About5.0% people in India die of diarrheal diseases.
- Accidents- ଦୁର୍ଘଟଣା
Accidents cause4.6% of deaths across the nation. India is rated as the number 1 country when it comes to deaths in road accidents!
- Suicide- ଆତ୍ମହତ୍ୟା
Suicide is the second most cause of death among Indians aged 15-29 years. It accounts to3.0% of total deaths in India.
- Malaria- ମେଲେରିଆ
This fatal disease causes 2.8% of total disease related deaths in India. A survey report has revealed that about 95% of country’s population resides in malaria endemic areas.
Death Related to Cancer
To know more